Furniture Removals for every Ringwood Home and Office
Planning a move soon? Whether it is residential or commercial furniture removalists you are looking for, your Pinder Tower goods and furniture removals team in Ringwood will be able to assist you with your relocation.
View Larger Map
Thanks to our tremendous commitment to customer service, we have been fortunate enough to build many fruitful relationships with current and former customers, as well as local business owners of the Ringwood area. Servicing Melbourne for more than three decades, we know every facet of the removalist business.
This experience has made it possible for us to gather knowledge that we are now able to employ during all of our moves. It has enabled us to be the best that we can be and has also been one of the driving forces behind our yearlong success in the Ringwood area.
Services that we offer to our Ringwood customers
Pinder Tower Movers is one of the most decorated moving businesses in the region. That is largely due to our incredible and comprehensive services. Here are some of the services that we offer to our customers living in Ringwood, Rowville and Doncaster:
- Residential removal services: Giving up the old house that you have called home for many years is an exciting and even frightening time. On one hand you will be able to make many new memories in your new home and, on the other hand, you will have to give up many of the old ones. The furniture removals team at Pinder Tower Movers would like to make your transition as easy and stress free as possible. Give us a call today.
- Helping businesses move: There are many reasons why a business may want to move its location. For one, there could be a more fruitful location available or, on the other hand, the current location could have simply been outgrown. Whichever reason it is that causes you to want to move your business, we will be able to help you with your move.
- Small Moves: Whether your move is going to be small or humongous, calling in experienced furniture removalists will save you plenty of stress and help you ensure a good transition into your new location.
- Short distance moves: Not all moves are far, some are just a couple blocks. However, this does not mean they are easier. Having assistance by professional goods and furniture removalists will help you get through your move without any additional grey hair.
- Moving to the country? If so, call the furniture removalists at Pinder Tower Ringwood, we love country moves and will happily assist you.
- Planning to move far away? No problem, the Pinder Tower Movers team is well prepared and ready to help you settle into your new home interstate.
- Packing made easy: On top of goods and furniture removals, our experienced team can do the packing for you. It will save you a load of time and ensure the safety of your belongings.
- Be safe with Removal Insurance: You likely have many pieces in your household that are worth a lot of money. During moves, all of these items are at risk of getting damaged or even destroyed. If you want to be safe from any potential financial losses during your move, you can book Removal Insurance from us. We have multiple plans for all situations and types of moves that will ensure that you are no longer at risk of encountering problems due to damages. Removal Insurance simply is a smart way to go.
We appreciate your business and would like to give you some of our high quality moving boxes for free as our way to say thank you. Call today and ask for a free quote on 1300 669 994.
- Competitive Rates
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Melbourne & Eastern Suburbs
- 30+ Years Removals Experience